LVS-Tun and realserver's initiating connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS-Tun and realserver's initiating connections
From: "Piotr Szturmaj" <gacek999@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:22:56 +0100
Hi,

I've studied LVS-howto but I didn't found an answer for my problem. I just
need to initiate connection from realserver to 3rd party machine. There's no
need to have connection pair client->server and server->client like in
persistence mode.

It should work like below:
- I send SYN from realserver to outside of cluster.
- Client sends ACK and director tunnels it to the same realserver which
initiated connection.
- Connection is established between exactly the same endpoints.

Is this possible? Or how?