Re: status of IPv6 support with LVS/ipvsadm?

To: tsuchiike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: status of IPv6 support with LVS/ipvsadm?
Cc: Dan White <dwhite@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:27:48 -0800 (PST)
(Much to my surprise, there is already a port of LVS for
IPv6.

http://www.yggr-drasill.com/LVS6/contributor.html

It's even documented in the HOWTO ;-/ .

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.introduction.html#ipv6

Last I checked the machine was down, so I assumed the project was dead and forgot all about it. But Horms said it was up and I just checked and it's up. I even downloaded the code just now.)

Seiji,

Are you still around? This is the only address that I (and google) have for you. A couple of people are interested in adding IPv6 to the 2.6.x version of LVS. (I wish that your code had been merged in way back when you produced your code 5 yrs ago).

Would you be up for advice, help if we tried to revive your code now?

Thanks Joe