Re: LVS on Solaris 10

Subject: Re: LVS on Solaris 10
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 01:39:26 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, Wesley Craft wrote:

With Solaris zones/containers you can use the fair share scheduler to make
sure that your major apps get fair use of the cpu, and one app cannot bring
the other down. I have an existing, but fairly new server with solaris 10
running a backup DNS server. There is more than enough "room" on this server
for the LVS - "IF" it will run.

Well if it's supposed to run Linux in the linux box, it should work, but no-one has done it that we know about