ipvsadm -L not showing any connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ipvsadm -L not showing any connections
From: Joseph Hardeman <jwhardeman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 17:57:12 -0500
Greetings,

We are having a problem, we have setup a LVS cluster for our streaming servers and are having problems with the LVS servers. I startup/failover the servers and running ipvsadm -L shows active and inactive connections but after a few minutes they stop showing any connections, but LVS is still routing traffic to the real servers. I am using the same setup as on the Web site LVS servers but they are not working properly. Also, the real strange thing is that I had our image servers on the same system as the streaming media servers and while the images stopped sending traffic the streaming servers still continued to route properly. I have removed the images from the same LVS cluster but still the LVS is not showing the output of the routing to the real servers.

Server OS:   CentOS 2.6.9-42.0.8.ELsmp
ipvsadm -v
ipvsadm v1.24 2003/06/07 (compiled with popt and IPVS v1.2.0)

[root@image-stream-lvs1 ha.d]# ipvsadm -L
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
 -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  patch.kaneva.com:http lc persistent 3600
 -> Stream1:http                 Route   1      0          0
TCP  streaming.kaneva.com:http lc persistent 3600
 -> Stream4:http                 Route   1      0          0
 -> Stream5:http                 Route   1      0          0
 -> Stream1:http                 Route   1      0          0
 -> Stream3:http                 Route   1      0          0
 -> Stream2:http                 Route   1      0          0

I am hoping someone can help me out. Our web servers lvs is running beautifully. Which is so strange.

Thanks

Joseph