piranha-gui fails fedora core6

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: piranha-gui fails fedora core6
From: "Anuj Singh" <anujhere@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 20:55:07 +0530
Hi,
I am trying to configure lvs nat router on fedora core 6.
I am using piranha-0.7.12-1
when I start piranha-gui it faisl. I copied sample.cf to lvs.cf and
manually edited.
It is not working as expected.
1. Without gui service can it work?
2. How to start this service I found some modules missing with httpd.
manually edited sample.cf gave me many errors while starting pulse service.
ipvsadm -L
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
 -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  10.1.1.22:ftp wlc
TCP  10.1.1.21:http wlc persistent 60
 -> node31.soft.com:http Masq    1      0          0
I can connect from the client to one of real server but switching is
not occuring when i stop the real server.
thanks and reagrds
anuj singh