ldirectord not removing rs

Subject: ldirectord not removing rs
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:29:40 +0200
Hi,

I was running ldirectord 1.77.2.51 and decided to upgrade to the latest
version 1.186-ha-2.0.9. Now ldirectord doesn't remove a real-server anymore.
To illustrate:

ldirectord.cf has one virtual section with one rs. The whole thing is
already running:

## example 1 ##
- i add a realserver line in ldirectord.cf:       real=192.168.14.20:23 masq
1 # description
- ldirectord sees that the cf is changed
- ldirectord adds the rs
- ldirectord sends an email

so far so good

- i remove the realserver line from ldirectord.cf
- ldirectord sees that the cf is changed
- and does nothing  (no email is being sent either)
- i have to manually remove the realserver with ipvsadm

ldirectord keeps running, and if i would add another rs, or change the
weight of an existing rs, all works as intended.

I have tried to first set the weight to 0, and then remove it, with the same
result.

kind regards,

Sebastian