[lvs-users] lvs-users] My LVS always shows "master stopped"

Subject: [lvs-users] lvs-users] My LVS always shows "master stopped"
From: "Ahmad Ndoung" <hasman16@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:12:01 -0500
Hi all,
I have this new problem with the LVS, I can start HEARTBEAT, LDIRECTORD and
LVSSyncDaemonSwap services without any problem, the only thing that bothers
me is whenever I run /etc/ha.d/resource.d/LVSSyncDaemonSwap master status I
always get "master stopped". I believe my configuration on the master and
backup machine is fine even the lo and iproute on the real server.
So what is it I am doing run. Here is the version of the LVS I am using:
LVSSyncDaemonSwap.in,v 1.7 2006/05/11 01:04:34 horms Exp, my system is
running RHEL 4 update 4.
What should I do to get "master running"

--
Ahmad Ndoung

Project Manager, Web Developer and Network Admin
Barclay Hedge Fund
E-mail: andoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hasman16@xxxxxxxxx
Fairfield, IA 52556, USA
www.on-stores.com

Thanks for mailing, I appreciate...........Have a good one.