Re: [lvs-users] problem setting up an LVS-NAT load balancing scenario

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] problem setting up an LVS-NAT load balancing scenario
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:47:44 +0100
Hi Ajay

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 15:06 +0530, Ajay Keshavapatnam wrote:
> I'm having a problem setting up an LVS-NAT load balancing scenario and am
> wondering if someone can point out where i'm going wrong!

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-NAT.html#one_network

You've picked just about the trickiest setup to get right.

In short: in LVS-NAT, clients should not be on the same network as the
realservers. The setup can be modified to work around it though - have a
read of the HOWTO.

Graeme