Re: [lvs-users] Problem with LVS-TUN (not listening)

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Problem with LVS-TUN (not listening)
From: "Ducassou Laurent-Pierre" <laurent.bts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:54:59 +0200
> > Hello, I have an enormous problem with the configuration ofv the
> "director"
> > for LVS TUN
>
> did you first set up a working LVS-DR?
 [Ducassou Laurent-Pierre]
No, is not possible all server is not in the same network.

> There isn't a listener; LVS is a clever router. With one, or a thousand
> virtual services you will see nothing bound to port 80 on the VIP.
Yes I see this,

> A more important set of questions for you is:
>
> Make a request to the VIP from a client machine on a remote network.

[Ducassou Laurent-Pierre]
All The request to the VIP is carried out by a remote network (only with
Internet !)

> Do you see traffic to the VIP on the director?

[Ducassou Laurent-Pierre]
No :/ but the Real Server respond to the direct request of clients