Re: [lvs-users] LVS Centos all in Vmware

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS Centos all in Vmware
From: "Michael von Guggenberg" <michael.vonguggenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:16:40 +0200
Ok tried the mentioned solutions, disabeld tx rx chechsums with ethtool, tried
to echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_sack on the involved servers and moved the
RS to a diffrent vmware host, symptom remains the same.
Now i have noticed that while one apache server is shutdown i get the
ip_vs_send_async error on every second hit.

Regards

Michael Guggenberg