Re: [lvs-users] lvs-tun MTU and fragmentation

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] lvs-tun MTU and fragmentation
From: "Sameer Garg" <sameer.garg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:04:13 +0530
Yeah I tried that iptables rule on the director and that didn;t work.
I still get

Tcpdump output:
18:59:30.870598 IP 198.64.15.26 >
ABTS-NCR-Dynamic-169.81.162.122.airtelbroadband.in: icmp 556:
198.64.15.26 unreachable - need to frag (mtu 1380)

Iptable rule:
Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target       prot opt source               destination
TCPMSS tcp  --  198.64.15.26       anywhere            tcp
flags:SYN,RST,ACK/SYN,ACK TCPMSS set 1440

-Sameer