[lvs-users] HOWTO LVS-DR setup on Ubuntu Fiesty using Ultra Monkey 3

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] HOWTO LVS-DR setup on Ubuntu Fiesty using Ultra Monkey 3
From: "Chinner 999" <rorrocks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:42:42 -0400
Hi guys,
I'm trying to setup an LVS-DR with 2 linux directors and 2 real
servers.  I am wondering if a HOWTO document exist that doesn't assume
anything.

>From http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/hc-ha-lb-eg.html
"The documentation that follows assumes that all nodes on the network
are set up with correct interfaces and routes for each network they
are connected to as per the diagram above"

Thanks.