Re: [lvs-users] Layer-7 udp routing or no schedular for udp traffic

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Layer-7 udp routing or no schedular for udp traffic
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 11:05:43 +0000
Hi Mog

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 07:26 -0600, mog wrote:
> Hello all hope this doesn't come to everyone thrice, apparently lvs
> mailing list doesn't like pgp signatures...

I'll look at that; I don't recall explicitly forbidding them but there
may be an implicit deny for the attachment type. Anyway:

LVS can't send packets to all servers. You might want to look at the
Spread toolkit:

http://www.spread.org/

With this you could have a packet going to a single server but share
state between all app servers.

Graeme