[lvs-users] Strange behavior of ipvsadm

Subject: [lvs-users] Strange behavior of ipvsadm
From: "Grasmo, Johan" <johan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:45:21 +0100
Hi,

I've finally got keepalived to work but during testing I've discovered a
strange behavior of ipvsadm.

I'm stresstesting a collection of machines (3 webservers and 2
mysqlservers). During the test I see that the servers receives
connections but after a while the output of ipvsadm doesn't show any
connections - all ActiveConn's and InActConns are 0.

I can see the connections again after a restart of keepalived.

The lvs is still working - I can access the webpages but I don't see the
connections anymore.

Has anyone seen this befor and is there a fix for this ?

Thanks,

Johan