[lvs-users] ldirectord parallelising checks ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] ldirectord parallelising checks ?
From: "Jean-Paul BALOCHE [STG]" <jpbaloche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:12:23 +0100
Hi,

I'm a new user of ldirectord. I've got a running configuration with 20
http servers.
I've got a question regarding the way ldirector check the availibilty of
http servers.
On each http server, I've got 10 virtual hosts each one on a specific
port. ldirector is configured to check every virtual host of every
servers. It do it sequentialy, so if several virtual hosts are done, I
have to wait for the timeout to arrive. So it take a long time to check
all servers. Is it possible to parallelise checks ?

Thanks for your answer ;-)

JPB