Re: [lvs-users] lvs-direct..stumped: arp or not to arp?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] lvs-direct..stumped: arp or not to arp?
From: "William Ottley" <williamottley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:01:43 -0500
OH?

hmmm so you're saying that the LVS acts as a web gw?
that all the traffic goes back to the LVS and then to the client?
so i don't need to have a firewall and site-to-site?
Just make the LVS with 2 nics, iptables, and do LVS-TUN?

and well that's the other thing: where's a good howto on setting up a
TUN with LVS...what software, ipsec?, etc
I'm using centOS 5.1, but I could go to another distro, if its
specifically made for LVS...