[lvs-users] Feedbackd and shell script

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Feedbackd and shell script
From: kosol student.psu.ac.th <kos_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:54:38 -0900
Hello everyone
I've problem with feedbackd because i want to calculate cpu and bandwidth. So i
use shell script.
I use feedbackd 0.5 and i monitor plugins with my shell script.My shell script
creat text and use text to calculate and send weight to feedbackd.

First my shell script is getweight.sh:
"#!/bin/bash
sar 1 1 > cpu.txt #monitor cpu load
ifstat 2 2 > band.txt #monitor interface
echo $(./calculate.o) #calculate and print weight"
This script doesn't work. My weight is always 0.

Then, I creat 2 shell script. first script use to feedbackd. And another use to
crontab.
The first script is getweight.sh:
"#!/bin/bash
echo $(./calculate.o)"

And the second is getstat.sh:
"#!/bin/bash
let i=20
while ($i expr '>' 0)
do
sar 1 1 > cpu.txt
ifstat 2 2 > band.txt
done"
And i use crontab to run it every minute with
0-59/1 * * * * /myscript/getstat.sh
It's work. But when it is creating cpu.txt and band.txt., my weight is wrong.

How can I creat file like cpuload plugin?

kos.student.psu.ac.th