Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord seemingly locked

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord seemingly locked
From: Kelly Corbin <kcorbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:45:14 -0600
Well, I just did some testing and it seems to be functioning correctly
after a week - adding/dropping/re-weighting servers after config edits,
etc.  I know the previous installation had been running for at least a
couple months without a restart and that might have had something to do
with the problem so I'll check it further down the road.

But, for now, I'd say it's resolved.

Thanks!

And since I know you guys like hearing about when things work, until my
recent migration to FC6 from RHEL 3, I've been running
heartbeat/LVS/ldirectord from Ultramonkey flawlessly for several years now.

Cheers!

Kelly

Simon Horman wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 03:10:47PM -0600, Kelly Corbin wrote:
>> I've installed the latest ldirectord from 2.1.3 and I'll watch it to see
>> what happens.  I was hoping to avoid one-offs from the regular distro
>> stream, but since I'm not changing heartbeat at the same time it's not a
>> big deal for this one file.
>>
>> I'll keep an eye on it over the next couple weeks to see if the behavior
>> reappears.
>
> Thanks, please do.

-- Kelly Corbin
-- Network Administrator