Re: [lvs-users] include config

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] include config
From: Bgs <bgs@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:15:41 +0200
  Hi,

  I'm in the testing phase of a complex keepalived config generation
tool. We have dozens of VIPs, about 70 active vhosts (not counting 300+
aliases), 20+ realservers and overlapping VIPs. So the config lengths is
in the thousands and have to dynamically calculate realserver weights in
each VIP.

  Does anyone have experience with such big configs?

  Is there any interest in the above tool? If there is I will probably
release it in a couple of weeks...

Regards
Bgs