Re: [lvs-users] IPVS sync behavior

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] IPVS sync behavior
From: David Black <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:14:38 -0400
Yes, I see the ESTABLISHED status of the replicated connections in
output of ipvsadm -Lcn.  What puzzles me is they don't show up as active
in the status display (ipvsadm -L).

I like the way it works, with just new connection info getting sent over
and a 3 minute default connection status timeout appearing for each one
of those in the standby.   That way the connection tear-down never has
to be sent, reducing replication traffic by a factor of two.

Dave