Re: [lvs-users] Multiple fallback problem

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Multiple fallback problem
From: Stephen Amadei <stephenamadei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 21:09:33 -0400
>On Thu, 22 May 2008, Stephen Amadei wrote:

>> I first tried using multiple loopbacks... then I tried
>> adding extra aliases to the backsides of the load
>> balancers.

>I don't know what the problem is, but using aliases is
>likely to cause problems. Set up your IPs with the iproute2
>tools

I don't see alot of difference between secondary and aliases.  I tried adding
new extra addresses to lo using iproute2, and it made no difference.

Has anyone ever set up fallbacks on other IPs, lo or otherwise?  Do I have to
resort to using different port  numbers with 127.0.0.1?

Stephen
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?souce=EML_WL_ GoodCause