[lvs-users] Virtual(dynamic) LVS Director?

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Virtual(dynamic) LVS Director?
From: MontyRee <chulmin2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 08:53:00 +0000
Hello list.

I have heard that there is a commercial virtual(?) LVS director like below.

-. If there are 4 web servers(there is no limitation)
-. some agents are installed there, I guess but I'm not sure.
-. there is no physical LVS server and one of the servers can be director.
-. director can do a web service and do a load balancing as a director too.
-. if the director server fail or down, another web server become a new
director.

So in this system, there are no additional LVS and LVS standby server need.

Anyone who ever seen this solution(freeware like LVS) ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.