Re: [lvs-users] Compile issues with ipvsadm-1.24-6.src.rpm

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Compile issues with ipvsadm-1.24-6.src.rpm
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 12:35:07 +0100
On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 22:11 -0700, Raghuram Bondalapati wrote:
> I am a new LVS user and working on configuring LVS Director on SLES10 SP1.

I've no idea how SuSE does its' software distribution these days, having
never used it, but one would surmise that you can install ipvsadm using
YaST. ipvsadm is in all the SuSE distributions that I can see, from a
cursory glance.

Please don't re-invent the wheel - your distribution has done that bit
for you!

Graeme