Re: [lvs-users] Having problem with load balancing mysql

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Having problem with load balancing mysql
From: Geoff Harrison <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:42:18 -0400
Hopefully any problems that people have been having with MySQL and
LVS / ldirectord have been resolved with the latest patches I wrote
in the repository.

if anyone on the mailing list has any issues with ldirectord / LVS /
IPVS and MySQL - please let me know so I can look into it.  I have
two 12 node systems set up specifically for testing configurations,
and would appreciate any bug reports to this list. :)

-mandrake

Geoff Harrison
Chief Architect
The Hive