Re: [lvs-users] Load Balancer dropping requests

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Load Balancer dropping requests
Cc: horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Bruce Thompson" <thompson.bj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 18:43:05 +1200
Hi Joe,

Just to let you know that we ran tests today after applying the 10hr
timeout... no dropped connections. So thanks again for your advice.

We could see with: 'ipvsadm -Lcn' that the expiry was nearly 600mins, so the
10hr config was applied OK.

I guess something like `ipvsadm --get` would be useful. I'm not a developer,
so really wouldn't know where to start, but I can see if anyone here is keen
to give it a shot.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Bruce