Re: [lvs-users] Iptables find invalid packets

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Iptables find invalid packets
From: Dimitri GOURDON <dgourdon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:44:41 +0200
Graeme Fowler a écrit :
> On Mon, 2008-07-21 at 16:09 +0200, Dimitri GOURDON wrote:
>
>> ha ha !!! I don't want to remove my iptables rules... I prefer
>> understand why these packets are INVALID and correct the problem.
>>

> Have you got the conntrack modules loaded? If so, which ones?

Thanks for your answer !

Yes, as you can see here :

lsmod|grep iptable

iptable_nat             7812  1
ip_nat                 17644  3 ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat
ip_conntrack           49856  5
xt_conntrack,ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_state,iptable_nat,ip_nat
iptable_filter          3872  1
ip_tables              13892  2 iptable_nat,iptable_filter
x_tables               14084  10
xt_conntrack,ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_state,xt_tcpudp,xt_limit,ipt_LOG,iptable_nat,ip_tables,ipt_ULOG

All my other iptables rules on state filtering work very well...

Dimitri