[lvs-users] Ldirector problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Ldirector problem
From: "Souman, Jan" <souman@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:44:03 +0200
Hi all,

I am doing some testing with ldirectord:

My set up is.
Virtual server: 195.69.1.157:50008
Real server1: 195.69.1.168:50008
Real server2: 195.69.1.169:50008
Checkport=32000
Service=none
Checktype=connect
Scheduler=lc
Protocol=tcp

When I disable the nic0 (I only have one nic in each server) for real
server 1. On the other real server ldirector is started by heartbeat
which is correct.
But the application that is connecting from 196.69.1.170 is not routed
to real server 2. It looks like it is connected to real server 1 but the
vip01 is routed to real server 2 and also I cannot ping between real
server 1 and 2 because of the disabled nic.

Does anyone now how to solve this problem so ldirectord is routing to
realserver2 when nic0 of realserver1 is disabled?

An external application is connecting to

Met vriendelijke groet,/Kind regards,

Jan Souman
System Engineer

HITT Traffic (HITT Holland Institute of Traffic Technology B.V.; CoC:
08060878)
Oude Apeldoornseweg 41-45
P.O. Box 717
NL-7300 AS, APELDOORN
The Netherlands
Telephone +31-55-543 2500
Fax +31-55-543 2553
E-mail souman@xxxxxxx

This e-mail is confidential; containing proprietary information of HITT.
It is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
This information is subject of a disclaimer as published on www.HITT.nl