[lvs-users] Local Forwarding method - IP change?

Subject: [lvs-users] Local Forwarding method - IP change?
From: David Coulson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:35:02 -0400
I have a number of IPVS rules configured like this.

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  10.250.83.201:80 wrr
  -> 169.254.1.20:80              Local   1      0          0
  -> 169.254.1.21:80              Masq    1      0          0

Everything works okay, however for connections where the forwarding
method is 'Local', the resulting TCP connection is not modified and in
the case above, we see connections still going to 10.250.83.201, rather
than 169.254.1.20. Is this the intended method, and is there a work
around so that the TCP connection is modified such that the destination
address of the TCP connection is changed?

David