[lvs-users] Regarding ssh

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Regarding ssh
From: "vaibhav pol" <vaibhav4947@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:09:25 +0530
Dear all ,
         I am new in LVS and networking . I have one query .
         I setup LVS  for ssh load balancing  with 2 realserver and and one
director.
         using NAT.
         ssh running on two ports. 22 and 122.
         In LVS we add ssh service which running on 122 port.

         when i fire command           'ssh -p 122 client@directot'
           from client machine  it works fine and client get login into one
of the realserver

         But when I login into director using  22 port .
         and  fire same command

          ssh -p 122 client@director

          I not login on realserver but it login on director  it self .

Is this default Behaviour or not and if  I want to change it how can i do ?

Thanks in advance
vaibhi