[lvs-users] Ldirector Startup Delay

Subject: [lvs-users] Ldirector Startup Delay
From: "Brandon Hilkert" <bhilkert@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:14:42 -0500
We're trying to balance 12 or so sites off this one ldirector box. Because we
use the negotiate check method and check for a keyword on a page, sometimes
there is a few minute delay when the service starts because it goes site by
site and checks each one, then brings it up upon successfully find the keyword.

Is there any way to have the service automatically bring everything up and then
go into its checking routine, but first assume all the real servers are up?

This would help us avoid a few minutes of downtime if the machine/service were
to be restarted.

Thanks,
Brandon