Re: [lvs-users] LVS-Nat - access to external ip from internal machines

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-Nat - access to external ip from internal machines
From: George Machitidze <giomac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:18:33 +0400
Thank you Graeme - I will check it..

XUFENG - configurations and diagram attached...

All servers, including director are running apache and it's ok when
accessing them from external addresses - everything works just great, only
problem is that I cannot (yet) forward packets from active director to
standby.

*Internal machine is realserver itself* - i want to access *external VIP of
director* which forwards packets *to director itself and this realserver*too...

If director is forwarding packet to *localhost* - it's ok, but if it's
forwarded to *any realserver* back - it's failed.

I don't undestand exactly how masquerading is working in this case and I
guess that's where the problem is...

--
BR,
George Machitidze