Re: [lvs-users] New spam vector

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] New spam vector
From: Christian Balzer <chibi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:04:52 +0900
On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:46:22 +0000 Graeme Fowler wrote:

> Apologies once again, all. This is the first time a user has ever
> directly subscribed to one of my lists for the sole reason of sending
> spam.

I've seen the same thing on the DRBD ML as well, so you are not alone
there at the very least. Given on how much effort these people have poured
into automating CAPTCHA challenges, it doesn't really come as a big
surprise that they go for MLs now. Still a bother.

Christian
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi@xxxxxxx           Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services