[lvs-users] Come join me on Oriflame Cosmetics India (By Hemjyoti Sikdar

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Come join me on Oriflame Cosmetics India (By Hemjyoti Sikdar)
From: Madan Mohan <invitations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:11:26 +0000 (GMT)
Oriflame Cosmetics India (By Hemjyoti Sikdar): Oriflame Cosmetics India
(Natural Swedish Cosmetics)
--------------------

Come join me on Oriflame Cosmetics India (By Hemjyoti Sikdar)!

Madan Mohan

Click the link below to Join:
http://oriflameindia.ning.com/?xgi=4s1QxlB

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

About Oriflame Cosmetics India (By Hemjyoti Sikdar)
Oriflame Cosmetics India (Natural Swedish Cosmetics)

6 members
65 photos