[lvs-users] LVS logging

Subject: [lvs-users] LVS logging
From: Anoop Bhat <ABhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:06:54 -0500
Hi There.

Just wanted to say, I really love LVS-DR. It's fantastic!0 A bit confusing to
wrap your head around but I find it much simpler than LVS-NAT.

There is some concern that our engineers have expressed about losing
connections to the real servers.

Currently, we have a pair of LVS servers running 21 services (mostly http and
https to apache & tomcat). These servers get connections from agents we've
deployed all over the country (about 10000) every five minutes.

The servers are Centos 5.2 running piranha.

We're wondering if there are connections that make it to LVS that somehow don't
get redirected to the real servers.

Is there a way to determine if this is happening and also to gather any metric
information on these occurrences.

Thanks

Anoop Bhat