Re: [lvs-users] Can ldirectord handle that many servers?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Can ldirectord handle that many servers?
From: Geoff Harrison <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:49:53 -0400
we have a similar setup, but we use multiple ipvs + ldirector setups
for this, where the most bandwidth we push through any given pair is
~500 mbit or so of sustained traffic.
the way I see it, if you've got 2200 machines, you can afford to have
multiple gateways into your network...
that or you've done something completely wrong and have far too much
hardware for far too little traffic / processing

Geoff Harrison
Chief Architect
The Hive
(617) 301-6200