Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - add abilility to signalsystem

To: "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - add abilility to signalsystem maintenance
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:03:42 -0700
Thanks. So, regarding the question I asked previously, when an RS goes
quiescent as the result of a failed healthcheck, and is subsequently
restored as the result of a another healthcheck, is there a way to
ensure that it comes back with the same weight that it had before it
went down?

--
Eric Robinson