Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - addabililitytosignalsystem ma

To: "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] ldirectord feature patch - addabililitytosignalsystem maintenance
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 06:09:52 -0700
> I think that the problem is that you need to set the weight
> in the ldirectord.cf.

That makes sense. I was setting it using the ipvsadm command, but ldirectord
was resetting it to what it knew based on the config file. I made the changes.

Disclaimer - May 21, 2009
solely for Simon Horman,LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter
this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and might not represent those of Physician Select Management and
Physician's Managed Care. Warning: Although Physician Select Management and
Physician's Managed Care have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the companies cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.