Re: [lvs-users] Real Servers receive nothing

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Real Servers receive nothing
From: Thomas Pedoussaut <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:30:00 +0100
poiuytrez wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, but the packets does not seems to go to the realservers. There is no log
> entry in apache. So the gateway is not the main problem.

IP 101 is your friend. I mean, SYN packets probably reach the RS, but
because the ACK arrive out of context on the client, the TCP connection
is never fully established, even less the HTTP connection, hence no
entries in your apache logs. You can probably confirm my theory in
running tcpdump on the RS, and you'll see the SYN packets arriving.

--
Thomas