[lvs-users] try to run feedbackd-agent on different port than that of fe

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] try to run feedbackd-agent on different port than that of feedbackd-master
From: milind jagtap <milindj85@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:12:09 +0530
 hii ,
        I  am milind ,I want  to run feedbackd-agent on different port than
that of feedbackd-master .......
        i have tried it with ipvsadm it works absolutely fine with no
isssue.... but when i  tried with feedbackd
        it gives
          Service login rejected by master, disabling
         [01/Jun/2009 14:04:49] No services accepted by the master

         If you have any idea of how to implement it please share with me

Thank you
MIlind jagtap