Re: [lvs-users] question about NFS and LVS

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] question about NFS and LVS
From: "XUFENG" <xufengnju@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:18:24 +0800
Hi, Sebastien WACHTER
        Please use `tcpdump' to capture packets on your unix/linux
boxes(realservers and loadbalacer). And I found it essential to understand how
LVS works before actually
trying to setting the server farm up. As in this case, such ethernet packet
capturing tool will help you a lot in understanding what happens.

        Yours,
XUFENG
2009-07-16