Re: [lvs-users] How can I improve LVS performance?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] How can I improve LVS performance?
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 19:07:10 +0100
On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 10:10 +0100, Paulo Rodrigues wrote:
> I've tried a few hosts, all giving pretty much the same results, in the same
> subnet (195.22.4.22), in another subnet (195.22.17.11) and in a different
> subnet but on the same switch (195.22.14.170), both on gigabit and 100Mb.

For consistency, can you please do your tests again from a single test
client host, preferably on a different network to the director and the
realservers, but one which can reach both the director and realservers?

Also, when you connect to the realservers directly are you absolutely
certain that you're getting the same content delivered as when you go
through the LVS?

Regards

Graeme