Re: [lvs-users] LVS 4 SIP setup help needed‏

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS 4 SIP setup help needed‏
From: Ashi Aber <ariaber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:18:10 +0000
Hi,

In fact I did read the SIP how-to before I send my email.

My SIP source distributes the traffic evenly per IP and port
pairs.

The SIP source is also aware of the SIP call ID so I don’t
need SIP call ID stickiness.

My main issue is the failback that doesn’t restore after the SIP service is
restored.

The balancing didn't work evenly when I used the wrr so I setup sh or dh.

Do the weight settings apply to sh and dh or only to wrr and
wlc?

Why is the default UDP timeout set to 300?

# ipvsadm -L --timeout

 Timeout (tcp tcpfin
udp): 900 120 300

Does the load balancing mechanism direct traffic by IP only or
by IP & port paired?

Thx for your help,

Asher

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, Ashi Aber wrote: