Re: [lvs-users] Cron.daily issues?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Cron.daily issues?
From: Anoop Bhat <ABhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:21:13 -0500
Hi Simon,

That's my assumption as well.

Our logrotate is set to compress and that could increase the load on the
system (these are virtual machine LVS servers by the way)

I've undone the compression part of logrotate for now. Maybe that will help.

Also, this is centos 5.2 running the pulse service that comes with redhat. I
know it's not really supported on this mailing list so I appreciate the
help.

Thank you

Anoop

Anoop Bhat