Re: [lvs-users] fwm w/ IPv6 enabled broken

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] fwm w/ IPv6 enabled broken
From: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 20:16:54 +1000
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:36:00AM +0200, Johan Mulder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It appears that fwm virtual services break when ipvs is built with IPv6
> support enabled. I'm not sure if it's broken on all kernels (since 2.6.28, in
> which IPv6 was seen first), or if it's just broken in 2.6.31.

Hi,

thanks for bringing this to my attention. I thought that fwm virtual
services had been fixed by "ipvs: Fix IPv4 FWMARK virtual services"[1]
which I believe went into v2.6.30. But clearly another piece of the puzzle
is missing :-(

[1]
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commit;h=be8be9eccbf2d908a7e56b3f7a71105cd88da06b