Just published a new release on keepalived website. This release fixe
lot of pending bugs.
Will be followed, soon (well, will try to make it soon :)), by a new
release adding new features to VRRP.
ChangeLog for this release is as following :
2009-09-24 Alexandre Cassen <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* keepalived-1.1.18 released.
* Fixed compilation warnings
* Updated autoconf kernel version detection. Created a new
configuration option to force kernel versioni selection.
This option can be useful for crosscompilation:
* Updated media link failure detection strategy. Kernel
linkwatch has been around for long time so set it as
default strategy. Alternatively you can choose to use
MII BSMR polling strategy by adding new keyword
'vrrp_linkbeat_use_polling' in your configuration file.
* Vincent Bernat <bernat <at> luffy.cx> fixed ip_vs.h includes.
* Removed vrrp_running and check_running test since it is
already performed by keepalived_running.
* Properly handle father pidfile handling.
* fixed reload handler to properly print out PID.
* Willy and I fixed a signal handling issue while reloading
daemon. A dereferencing master thread issue leading to a
segfault, so that reload was seen as a restart because it
was respawned by keepalived father process.
* Willy fixed a missing UNSET_RELOAD declaration leading to
a potential infinite loop while performing reload.
* Vincent Bernat <bernat <at> luffy.cx> fixed initial value
of quorum state on startup and reload. Fixed sorry server
removal to consider quorum state.
* VRRP : Add missing notify calls while entering FAULT state.
* VRRP : Willy added support to delayed script check launch
(up and down). It defines "rise" and "fall" keywords. "fall"
defines the required number of failures to switch in KO mode,
"rise" defines the number of sucesses to switch in OK mode.
* VRRP : Fixed an IP_DROP_MEMBERSHIP issue while performing
reload. vrrp socket pool is released at first.
Please read the documentation before posting - it's available at:
LinuxVirtualServer.org mailing list - lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send requests to lvs-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or go to http://lists.graemef.net/mailman/listinfo/lvs-users