Re: [lvs-users] LdirectorD LVS and CentOS/Fedora/RedHat

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LdirectorD LVS and CentOS/Fedora/RedHat
From: partysoft <partysoft@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 10:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, well, for the LVS-TUN, seems that almost noone has recomended or tried
that way, but i've heard it's slow, well not as slow as the NAT method
that's the third one and the most lame.. so it's better to ask the hosting
company to move that server into the same node as the other two and problem
solved..

So you've made some points very clear then
>And the loopback device ;)  And solving the arp problem before bringing
>up the lo is important.

Always use the virtual addres as the main ip for the domains binded

and the last but not the least for LVS-DR always use the same network (not
routed) for your mini-cluster

Checked and ready to go !

What can i say Léon you have been really helpful and i've really learned a
lot from this, i hope the comunity too.

Now i will move on on building the actual cluster , http, https, nfs (i
don't know actually how to use static file mirroring so i'm thinking of
using nfs to share..but i guess when a server will be to busy serving files,
nfs will be down too) , mysql and ...that's it i think..

Thank you again!