Re: [lvs-users] LVS TUN wierd conf..bad arp reply form the same MAC on a

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS TUN wierd conf..bad arp reply form the same MAC on any IP?
From: partysoft <partysoft@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
Isn't the NAT method lame, like it doesn't support as many connections ?

anyway i've moved the external ip to the LAN , in the same C class , and now
it works of course..
i will try this with other server in the future because i was very pressured
by time..

Thank you for the info i will investigate in this order, NAT then the TUN
(tunnel)

One question OFF the topic....
I want to make a NFS between the 2 real servers, so when one HTTP stops
serving the other can..
as the files won't be the same on both servers, but both can serve that way
through NFS

the question: When the HTTP service can't serve because ..too many
connections... will the NFS stop working as well? i mean they are 2 separate
daemons.. and HTTP will serve to the outside connections and NFS on LAN...
is there any other way to make hard drive syncro or sharing ?

Thank you