Re: [lvs-users] LVS and Broadcom bug

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS and Broadcom bug
From: "Aleksey Chudov" <aleksey@xxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 01:13:50 +0200
Thank you for answer!

As far as I understand the bug is with LVS + Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme
II BCM57711E 10-Gigabit only. May be because of relatively new hardware. I
can reproduce it with different kernel versions and different physical
servers.

For a quick solution I replace one server in enclosure with previous model
HP ProLiant BL460c G5 Broadcom Corporation with NetXtreme II BCM5708S
Gigabit Ethernet by just replacing hard disks and error is gone.

As problem is only with LVS enabled Kernel I think that it is LVS specific
bug and should be fixed.

Regards, Aleksey