[lvs-users] Disable a real server

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Disable a real server
From: Diego Bello <dbello@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:45:08 -0300
Hi guys,

I just subscribed to this list and this is my first question: Is there a way
to automatically disable a real server?

What I need to do is a postgres virtual server, whose realservers' databases
will be updated once a week. The idea is to disable a real server and
update, then enable it again. I know I can do it using piranha, but I need
to do it with a script or something.

The only way I see is to change the router's configuration (lvs.conf) and
reload piranha, but I'm not totally sure if it's a good idea to change the
configuration only for that, considering that the cluster also works with
more virtual servers.

Is there any other way?

Regards,

--