[lvs-users] Escaping double quotes send/expect strings in lvs.cf

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Escaping double quotes send/expect strings in lvs.cf
From: Travis Jensen <travis.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:49:46 -0700
   I need to create a virtual service with double quotes in the send string.
   Reading the documentation, it says that you can escape \r, \n, and \t, and
   that you can use \ to escape any character after it.
   I've tried building a send string like this:
   send = "\"mysend\""
   To escape the quotes. Unfortunately, this does not work and LVS falls over
   dead, unable to parse lvs.cf.
   Is there a way to escape the quote that I've missed, or am I out of luck?
   Thanks.
   tj
--
This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has
been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally